Written by: Dr. Herbert Harris
The basic principle of the universe is that of order. When order is extended over a time period, it becomes harmony. This universal harmony is like a great symphony in which all notes, vibrations, and sounds are being played at the same time, for all time.
Each entity, each person, each life form is a note, a vibration in that great universal sound. When your life is in order, your goals are attained and your visions are realized. Your purpose is fulfilled, and you are in a complete harmonic relationship with the universe. The note and vibration that is your life is in perfect harmony with the universe. When this perfect harmony is achieved, you become one with the universe, and upon death, leave your physical body at the proper level of consciousness to ascend to the next level of universal existence.
When your life is out of order, your goals are not being attained, nor is your vision realized. You are not in a complete harmonic relationship with the universe.
How do you know that your life is out of order?
You feel it. You are not happy. You are not clear about where you are going. You fear the future and suffer anxiety, stress, and a host of other unpleasant feelings.
How do you get your life in order?
You study the universal principles of the universe, and then align yourself with these principles. The extent to which you align yourself with these universal principles determines the extent to which your harmonic relationship with the universe can move toward completion.
The way that you align yourself with the principles, is to study, implement, and master them. The better you get, the more complete your harmonic relationship with the universe, and good things of every variety will be attracted to you.
Seven Basic Harmonic Relationships.
- The first harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and God—the generic Universal Intelligence, Consciousness, Force, and Source that is common to all religions and cultures. Self with Source.
- The second harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and yourself. It is manifested through your self-image and self-esteem. Self with Self.
- The third harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and other people. It is manifested in the quality and nature of your relationships. Self with Others.
- The fourth harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and your powers. It is manifested in your ability to focus. Self with Energy.
- The fifth harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and your objectives. It is manifested in your ability to clearly define your goals and vision. Self with Objectives.
- The sixth harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and your achievements. It is manifested in your ability to get things done, completed. Self with Results.
- The seventh harmonic relationship is the relationship between you and your life purpose. It is manifested in the contribution and impact you have upon the world. Self with Purpose.
Learn, practice and master the universal laws of success and demonstrate their harmonic application in your life and affairs.
Get your Free Copy of The Twelve Universal Laws of Success 200 page eBook at:
© 2017 LifeSkill Institute, Inc., PO Box 302, Wilmington, NC 28402
Dr. Herbert Harris is a retired attorney, graduate of Columbia University in New York City and author of the International Best Seller, The Twelve Universal Laws of Success. He maintains a busy speaking schedule and conducts Life Changing Webinars. More information at www.herbertharris.com and firstname.lastname@example.org