Lower Cape Fear LifeCare is accepting donations of personal protective equipment, or PPE, for its clinical staff as they continue to ensure the safety of patients and families during COVID-19.
Lower Cape Fear LifeCare (LCFL) continues to provide care to patients with serious, chronic or life-limiting illness, in patients’ homes or in care centers. PPE donations will help staff as they continue providing care and support to patients, families and the community.
Helpful items of PPE include:
- Unused masks rated N95 or higher: 3M Healthcare or NIOSH approved preferred
- Gloves: Nitrile or non-latex preferred
- Impervious gowns: AAMI Level 2
- Unused ear loop masks and surgical masks
- Full face shields
- Medical/dental gowns
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
Items can be dropped off at any of the following locations between 2 and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Lower Cape Fear LifeCare Administrative Office, 1414 Physicians Drive, Wilmington NC
- SECU Hospice House of Brunswick, 955 Mercy Lane SE, Bolivia NC
- Angel House Hospice Care Center, 206 Warrior Trail Road, Whiteville NC
- Horry County Office, 8216 Devon Ct., Myrtle Beach SC
- Bladen County Office, 103 E. Dunham Street, Elizabethtown NC
- Pender County Office, 209A US Hwy 117 N., Burgaw NC
Questions about PPE donations can be directed to Craig Wagner, Chief Marketing and Engagement Officer, at Craig.Wagner@LifeCare.org or 910-750-6478.
Lower Cape Fear LifeCare is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing access to the highest quality LifeCare, education, and supportive services to our patients, their families, and the communities we serve. For more information, visit lifecare.org.